The purpose of this Personal Information Management Policy is to provide you with information regarding on why and how we use of the data collected about you and what rights you have and how are you entilted to exercise them.
The personal information manager:
|Name of data manager:
|Data Manager Address:
||[·] 8227 Felsőörs, Vadrózsa utca 1498/5
|Electronic contact details of the personal information manager:
Cases of accessing your personal information:
The personal information manager will access your personal information in the following ways:
– You are visiting the personal information manager’s website,
– You will contact the personal information administrator using the contact form on the website,
– You will contact the personal information administrator through the e-mail contact on the website.
VISIT ON THE WEBSITE
Personal information type:
If you contact a data administrator, either via a contact form on the website or by e-mail, the personal information administrator will access the following personal information:
– Your name,
– Your email address,
– Any other personal information you may have provided.
The purpose of personal information management is:
To be in touch with you, answering questions you have asked.
Legal basis for data handling:
Your consent. You may revoke your consent by sending an email or contacting us through the contact information provided in this statement at any time. Revoking your consent shall not affect the processing of personal information prior to the time of withdrawal.
Duration of personal information handling:
Your personal information will be used until it is necessairy but no longer than 5 years, depending on the content of the „message” .
Your personal information will not be disclosed.
We pay particular attention to making sure that you are aware of the rights you have and how they are enforced and practiced. You have the following rights:
- right to information: the right to be informed about the facts related to personal information management;
- right of access: the right to have access to the personal information collected by us about you and the way those were processsed, upon your request
- right of rectification: the right to correct and complete your personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing of data: the right to limit processing of your personal data upon your request (unless otherwise restricted by law), and, in the case of other statutory cases your personal information processing to be limited?,
- right of cancellation: the right to delete the personal data, on the request of the person concerned and in other cases specified by law;
- the right to data portability: the right, if the legal basis for the processing of the data or the performance of the contract and the data processing is automated, to hand over to you the personal information used in a machine-readable format at your request, and forward to another data controller;
- right of objection: the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling based on these provisions, if the processing is based on a legitimate interest
- the right to legal remedy: the right to initiate legal proceedings by the Authority. In order to enforce your right to an official remedy, you are entitled to file a complaint with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c., Telephone: 06- 1-391-1400, Fax: 06-1- 3911410, e-mail: email@example.com, website: naih.hu) if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations for the processing of personal data. In addition, you may be able to start legal proceedings in your domicile or in the court of your place of residence.